1. Please Carry following documents compulsorily before boarding :
Travel Ticket (2 Copies -One copy is retained by us)
Photo Identity Card (One Copy - Govt. Approved)
2. Reporting time is 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
3. Management reserves the right to change the seat numbers.
4. Co-Seats of lady passenger to be confirmed to a lady passenger only.
5. Video is an additional facility, not a condition.
6. Ticket is neither transferable, nor refundable.
7. Changes to the origin and/or destination of travel and/or customer name are not permitted on ticket.
8. Cancellations are not entertained over phone.
9. Cancellation / Date extension charges are as follows:
Within 24 hours: No cancellation
24-48 hours: 10% deduction
10. Cancelled ticket amount is transferred back to the source, which means your credit / debit / net banking / cash card or mobile payment account. The cancelled ticket amount is refunded by the respective bank subject to terms and conditions of the bank. However, if you need any assistance for repayments you can contact our Head office.
11. No-Refunds or Complaints will be entertained for passenger waiting for the Bus at an incorrect boarding point. The passenger is requested to confirm the exact boarding point and time with Shrinath Travels well in advance.
12. Management is not responsible for any loss, theft or damages to the goods or property of the passenger.
13. Luggage & Baggage is carried at your own risk.
14. No Contraband articles are permitted to be carried by any passenger.
15. Management is not responsible for delay and cancellation of trips on account of Breakdown, Accident, Riots etc., and due to any unforeseen circumstances.
16. In case of cancellation of a coach, proportionate refund will be paid back.
17. The coaches and the passengers are covered by insurance. That means, accident and consequential injury and loss of life, are covered in the insurance.
18. In case of coach break-down, management is not responsible for any alternate transport arrangement, though management will try its best to provide another available coach.
19. Pets, Animals, Birds are not permitted in the coach, and if found, the passenger is bound to be alighted (get out) from coach.
20. Smoking and Drinking are not permitted inside the coach.
21. The arrival &departure time mentioned on the ticket are tentative timings and may change due to unforeseen events. The coach will not leave the source before the time that is mentioned on the ticket.
22. Seats Will Be Confirmed Only After Successful Payment. (Depending Upon Seat Availability).
23. Passenger found disturbing the co-passenger, in a logical way, is liable to be alighted from the coach.
24. All transaction amount is in INR (Indian National Rupee)
25. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
26. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Shrinath Travels and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
27. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
28. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Shrinath Travels takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.